M&P40 Compact Features
These compact versions of our popular full size M&P pistols may be smaller but they still pack a full-sized punch. Durable and comfortable, they are capable of handling as many rounds as you are. Engineered with an attention to detail and superior ergonomics; and built on reinforced polymer chassis, M&P pistols are the new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.
- Three Interchangeable Grip Sizes
- Stainless Steel Drift Adjustable Sights
- Three Magazines Included
- Scalloped Slide Serrations
- Ambidextrous Slide Stop
- High-strength Polymer Frame
- Stainless-steel Chassis, Barrel and Slide
- Picatinny-style Rail
- No Thumb Safety
M&P40 Compact Specifications
- Model: M&P
- Caliber: 40S&W
- Capacity: 10 plus 1 Rounds
- No Magazine Safety
- 3 Backstraps
- Barrel Length: 3.50″
- Front Sight: Steel Ramp Dovetail Mount
- Rear Sight: Steel Novak Lo-Mount Carry
- Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs.
- Trigger Travel: Rest to Fire .300 in.
- Trigger Reset: Approx. .140 in.
- Frame: Large
- Finish: Slide and Barrel Black Melonite, 68HRc
- Overall Length: 6.7″
- Material: Zytel Polymer Frame, Stainless Steel Barrel/Slide and Structural Components
- Weight Empty (No Mag): 21.7 oz.
- Overall Height: 4.3″
- Width: 1.2″
- Sight Length: 5.75″