Springfield 911 Alpha Features
The 911 both shoots and feels like a full-size firearm, encouraging both practice and daily carry in the most concealable firearm that Springfield currently offers. Its small frame shooting with the familiarity of a 1911. The lightweight 7075 T6 aluminum frame and 416 steel slide measure 5.5 inches long and less then 4 inches high, with a snag-free profile that’s undetectable under clothing.
Designed for life-saving defensive use at close range, the 911 features an easy to use thumb safety and is perfectly suited for discreet every day carry. This Alpha model has a black nitride slide finish with a black hardcoat anodized frame and polymer grips. It comes with one 6-round magazine.
Springfield 911 Alpha Specifications
- Brand: Springfield Armory
- Category: Pistols
- Caliber: 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Model: 911
- Series: Alpha
- Type: Pistol
- Action: Single
- Barrel Length Range: 2.00″ to 2.99″
- Slide Description: Black Nitride Stainless Steel
- Capacity: (1) 6 + 1 Magazine
- Frame Description: Black Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum
- Grips: Black Polymer
- OAL: 5.5″
- Safety: Thumb Safety
- Sight Configuration: Fiber Optic Front, White-Dot Rear
- Sight Style: 3-dot with Fiber Optic Front.
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Barrel Type: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 2.7