Smith and Wesson SD40VE (10rd model)
Smith and Wesson SD40VE .40SW 10rd 4-inch DT Fixed Sights 2MAGS The Smith and Wesson SD40 VE is a handy sized, good looking .40 with top of the line modern features. This is a high performance weapon, designed to provide 10 rounds whenever you need them, fast and accurate. Like all Smith & Wesson pistols. If you’re looking for efficiency and dependability, this pistol is a great choice.
Smith and Wesson SD Pistol Review Video – SD9, SD40, SD9VE, SD40VE
What is the difference between the Smith and Wesson SD9, SD40, SD9VE, and SD40VE? Watch this video to see the specs, features, reviews and options.
Smith and Wesson SD40VE Specifications:
- Model: SW SD40 VE
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Capacity: 10 1
- Action: Striker Fired Action
- Barrel Length: 4″ / 10.2 cm
- Front Sight: White Dot
- Rear Sight: Fixed 2-Dot
- Overall Length: 7.2″ / 18.3 cm
- Width: 1.29″ / 3.3 cm
- Weight: 22.7 oz. / 643 g
- Grip: Textured Polymer Frame:
- Material Polymer
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Two-Tone
- SDT – Self Defense Trigger for Optimal, Consistent Pull.