FNS Review Video
Compare FN pistols, see specs and models: FN 509, FNS, and FNX.
FN FNS-9c FDE
Carry the ultimate in covert attitude. Introducing the new FNS-9 Compact FDE – a striker-fired 9mm with ambidextrous controls and a grip angle that provides unmatched point of aim. Engineered and tested to be the perfectly compact, reliable, and battle-tested handgun. The FNS-9 Compact FDE offers the same features as the standard models but has a 3.6” barrel and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS-9 Compact FDE comes with one 12-round and one 17-round magazine.
FN FNS-9c FDE Specifications:
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 12, or 17 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 23.4 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 3.6″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 6.7″
- TWIST RATE: 1:10″ RH
- HEIGHT: 5.2″
- WIDTH: 1.35″
- TRIGGER PULL: 5.5 – 7.7 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.6″
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Available in standard (non manual safety)
- Fixed 3-dot sights (standard)
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Flat Dark Earth finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever
- Fully ambidextrous magazine release
- Polished body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base pad
- Two interchangeable back-straps
- One 12-round pinky extender mag, and one 17-round mag
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- Soft case