FNS Review Video
Compare FN pistols, see specs and models: FN 509, FNS, and FNX.
FN FNS-9 Black 9mm Standard 3-dot sights With safety
The FNS-9 offers the simplicity of double-action striker-fired operation with the option of a manual safety. The slide stop lever and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation with either hand from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel, and the checkered polymer frame has two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD-1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers.
FN FNS-9 Black 9mm Specifications:
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 17 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 25.2 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.0″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.25″
- TWIST RATE: 1:10″ RH
- HEIGHT: 5.5″
- WIDTH: 1.35″
- TRIGGER PULL: 5.5 – 7.7 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.9″
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Double-action operation with manual safety
- Available in standard and manual safety
- Fixed 3-dot sights (standard)
- Fixed 3-dot night sights available
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Matte black finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever
- Fully ambidextrous magazine release
- Polished body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base pad
- Two interchangeable backstraps
- Three 17-round magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- Lockable fitted polymer hard case